Request Representational Advice

Request Representation

Use this form to request legal advice from the Metal Trades Department.
  • Best Time to Contact?
  • Which union do you belong to?
  • Where do you work?
  • Describe in as much detail as possible what your issue is and please include any dates and individuals involved in your complaint. Also include if you or anyone else have filed a complaint about this same incident or issue to date.